You’re not going to like some of these predictions, but if you search your feelings, you know they ring true For the record, MFP currently boasts an 89.1% accuracy rate.
However, most male pundits will conceal these feelings– and Warren will be wrongly declared the winner by most opinion-makers, while actual human voters will be unmoved by her performance.
However, this victory will not be immediately apparent (since he is despised by the loudest voices on the Left)– but by the time the debate is over, Beto will have cemented himself as the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice of many voters across the country (that’s extremely valuable when the current frontrunners are 2 100-year-olds and an obnoxious woman).
Even African-Americans don’t care! The fact that Booker thinks the average African-America is concerned about their ex-con cousin whose name nobody can spell deserves [whatever Booker is peddling, I don’t even know] shows how badly out of touch he is.
Post-Debate Reaction HERE
- First and foremost, Savannah Guthrie has the optimal female voice. Even if you believe that it is sexist for me to point that out– you must surely agree.
- While there are certainly legitimate criticisms of Beto’s performance, it is important to remember that low-information voters only care about whether they “like” a candidate or not. In that area, Beto came off as extremely likable. Expect to see a divide among “experts” and actual voters.
- Tim Ryan was suprisingly OK, but the lasting impression of him will be the deer in the headlights look he had for the 1st half-hour.
- Cory Booker keeps championing shit nobody cares about. At one point, unprompted, he started rambling about transgender issues– this penchant of his unnecessarily alienates early state voters.
- This was the only sexually attractive woman in the building:
— Individual-1 (@mofopolitics) June 27, 2019
- Poor John Delaney.
- The time that moderators devoted to Amy Klobuchar is absolutely fucking bewildering.
- Is there not some experimental Russian technology to cover up Tulsi’s pockmarks??
- Politically, there was entirely too much espanol for voters that Democrats will need in the general erection.
In conclusion, it would be political malpractice– and a gift to the Trump regime– if Beto isn’t on the top or bottom of the ticket.