This week marks a seminal moment in American history and the civil rights movement. 54 years ago, state police attacked unarmed, peaceful protesters demanding equal rights. This led to the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and accelerated anti-discrimination reforms.
But today, racist Trump supporters have some reasonable points (which most of them are incapable of articulating):
- If blacks and whites switched places in 1776, over the next 250 years, blacks would’ve treated whites a hell of a lot worse than whites treated blacks.
- In terms of banging women (which is almost the entire point of acquiring wealth), blacks have it much better than every other minority.
- They are overrepresented in entertainment, sports, and cultural influence.
In short, existing issues (which should be addressed) do not warrant the nonstop bitching and whining.
Graduation rates in LA County
Meeting or exceeding grade-level ENGLISH (for fuck’s sake) in LA County
There is no fucking way blacks are discriminated against more than some fresh-off-the-boat poor nerd from Laos.
The truth is, cops mistreat everyone except:
- Jews (because they can sue)
- Rich people (because they can sue)
Everyone else is fucked.
If, however, it helps defeat Trump in 2020– then, by all means, continue whining.
For the record, MFP currently boasts an 89.4% accuracy rate.