- MFP Accuracy Rating – Picks from 11/3 HERE.
Projected Actual Senate GOP net +2 2+ House Dems net +25 33+
- 10 for 11 on Senate picks (incl. Tester & Menedez).
- Called Cruz winning percentage range.
- Called GOP keeping the Senate.
- Called Dems taking the House.
- Gillum – Changed pick to Gillum at last second.
- Walker – Well, fuck. I suppose in retrospect, he had to lose 1 of these razor thin races eventually.
- Texas – Totally called it HERE. Beta O’Dork ran a textbook perfect campaign, but it was just a numerical impossibility in Nazi-occupied TX.
But uhhhh, if he ran for POTUS, I feel like Beta could probably win the 2020 Democrat nomination.
- Florida – Totally called it HERE. The bright side for Democrats is the passage of Amendment 4 gives ~1 million felons the right to vote– which, lets be honest, helps Democrats in ’20.
- Dave Brat, bye asshole – Brat came to Washington as a small gov’t spending hawk, but left as a spineless apologist for the Trump regime’s out-of-control deficits.
- Kris Kobach, bwahahaha – Hyper-agro Dollar Store Alex Jones Kris Kobach was cucked by liberal #MeToo-looking stereotype Laura Kelly.
In motherfucking Kansasistan, no less.
- Barbara Cumstock, bye stupid bitch – Cumstock must have had to suck sooo much cock to get the NRCC to drop $5 million into a foregone conclusion:
The NRCC spent $5.1 million to back Barbara Comstock in VA-10. That’s more than they spent in any other individual district and 9% of the total the NRCC spent on TV ads this cycle.
- WH Staffer gets on her knees – The ease w/ which she dropped to her knees on command makes her approximately 20% hotter…
- Donna Brazile’s weave
- Final Thoughts
- Odds of Obamacare repeal are now 0%.
- Odds of DACA compromise now 75%.
- Odds of Big, Beautiful Wall now 0% (fence reinforcement and increased pensions for the Border Gestapo is 1000%).
- Odds of Infrastructure bill now at 60% (w/ the $$$ primarily going to donors, lobbyists, and scam interest groups).
- Amendment 4 in FL drops Trump’s odds of reerection from 66.6% down to 60%.
- Democrat’ primary erectoral problem remains THIS.