While beautiful in her own right, The Atlantic staff writer and MSNBC contributor Natasha Bertrand cannot reasonably be described as “hot” by 2018’s punishing standards.
But in like, the 1970’s?? Natasha was the kind of girl that dudes wrote love songs about and tried to marry before somebody else took her off the market.
In those days, her destiny would have unfolded as follows:
- She’d make out with some guy at a drive-thru.
- Her parents would try to break them up.
- She would confuse her adolescent need to rebel with “love”.
- They get married.
- They have kids.
- Her husband has an affair.
- She grows to resent him– feeling unfulfilled, and wondering what more she could have done with her life.
- At some point in their 50’s, they realize that life has passed them by and all they have now is each other.
- They live happily ever after with many beautiful white and/or Jewish grandchildren (including 1 granddaughter that nobody talks about ever since she moved in with her black boyfriend– and everybody prays to God it’s just a phase).
In any case, Natasha looks alluring af w/ that Court of Henry VIII hair:
For comparative purposes, Natasha’s colleague Jackie Alemany is legitimately hot.