This is like the 17th time they’ve debated this, and it’s still great:
The Russians lost 27 million, and we lost 400,000. Would you really have wanted to get into the war against Germany and Japan [earlier]?
As a libertarian, I am inclined to err on the side of non-intervention.
- But then I’m like, “What about the 6 million Jews?”
- But then I’m like, “Yeah, but what about the millions of people Stalin killed? How come you don’t care about them?”
- But then I’m like, “Oh, shit. That’s true. Why is that?”
- And then I’m like, “Oh, I dunno. Maybe because Steven Spielberg and Hollywood aren’t constantly making movies about it??”
- But then I’m like, “Woah, woah woah! I don’t like where this is going.”