Levin, on articles by George Will attacking Ronald Reagan as extreme and unelectable…
George Will wrote a number of scathing columns…personally attacking Reagan.
Don’t let the bookish appearance fool you– George Will has been wrong about literally everything that has ever happened…
- George Will endorsed Howard Baker over Ronald Reagan in ’80.
- George Will endorsed George H.W. Bush over Ronald Reagan in ’80.
- George Will predicted that the 2012 GOP nominee would be Mitch Daniels or Tim Pawlenty.
- George Will predicted a massive Romney landslide victory.
- George Will claimed the SCOTUS decision upholding Obamacare was actually a great victory for conservatives.
- George Will claims the GOP establishment “doesn’t exist”.
- George Will: We need to pass amnesty to pay for the welfare state
The notion that moderation is the key to electoral victory is a myth propagated by authors and consultants whose conclusions are, naturally, biased by their own experiences– their generally positive interactions with liberals in their personal lives, and at Washington D.C. cocktail parties.