If you follow these rules, your odds of getting raped are reduced to an infinitesimally small non-zero number.
Let’s start with some basic, undeniable facts about rape.
- (1) Generally speaking, the only thing that stops men from raping women is the risk of incarceration. We know this is a fact based on 200,000 years of human history.
- (2) By voluntarily choosing to be alone with a man– a woman puts herself in a ‘he said, she said’ scenario– thus reducing the odds of conviction, and thereby exponentially increasing the odds of rape.
- (3) Feminism falsely claims rape is about power, not sex. That is wishful thinking, which can be disproved rather easily with a basic logic exercise:
If Scarlett Johansson and Candy Crowley were trapped in a pit of rapists– which would overwhelmingly be the preferred target of the rapists?
The answer is obvious and indisputable.
Now that we have agreed on the basic facts about human nature, here are 5 simple steps that will make you virtually rape-proof.
Fool-Proof Anti-Rape Method
- (1) Don’t be alone with male non-relative(s) unless you intend to have sex.
- (2) Don’t be alone with drunk male non-relative(s) unless you intend to have sex.
- (3) Don’t get drunk (especially when dressed promiscuously).
- (4) Don’t start sex, if there is a chance you could change your mind at the last second.
- (5) Don’t make a habit of walking to or from your car at night.
Congratulations, you are now Rape-Free!