10 months out from next summer’s AZ GOP Senate primary, incumbent Jeff Flake is totally fucked:
Incumbent w/ good chance of reerection
Where Jeff Flake is at
|Approval Rating at ~80% or better among GOP||51%|
|Approval Rating at ~50% or better overall||38%|
|Lead or even w/ primary challenger||Trails Trashy Racist Ex-Wife-Looking Lady 58-31.|
|Lead general erection challenger||Trails Wacky Gay Hippie Lady 41-33.|
|Dominate fundraising||Not as much as he’d like.|
In recent history, only 2 incumbent senators this unpopular w/ their own party activists came back to win reerection– both needed to run as ~Independents to do it:
- In 2010, Republican Lisa Murkowski was humiliated when she lost the AK GOP primary to creepy Joe Miller.
But Murkowski started a write-in campaign and went on to win the general erection 40-36-24.
Once an unpopular figure, the increasingly independent Murkowski now boasts an approval rating of 59-21.
- In 2006, Israel-first neocon Democrat Joe Lieberman lost the CT Democrat primary to MoveOn/nutroots candidate Ned Lamont.
Lieberman started his own 3rd party, and coasted to reerection 50-40.
But unlike Murkowski and Lieberman, whose independence appealed to moderates in the opposing party– Nazi collaborator Jeff Flake has been one of Trump’s most loyal bootlickers.
In 2017, Jeff voted w/ the criminal Trump regime 92% of the time.
Below are the only 4 exceptions:
- YES on sanctions on Russia, Iran, and North Korea
- YES on additional sanctions on Russia, Iran, and North Korea
- NO on pork-laden omnibus bill.
- NO on Debt Limit increase
4 votes out of 49.
In conclusion, fuck him, I hope he loses to one of those 2 crazy bitches.