Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten issued an apology (of sorts) for referring to Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner as “the Jew”– in connection to the appointment of bankruptcy lawyer David Friedman to US ambassador to Israel:
The Jew Kushner reportedly pushed for David M. Friedman as the new ambassador to Israel.
Editor Tove Tveøy Strøm–Gundersen was defiant:
When Rick Santorum fights for stricter abortion laws, we inform readers that he is a Catholic. When Donald Trump chooses to use his son-in-law as a player in the Middle East – and when one of the issues Kushner is reported as having been directly involved in was the appointment of a new Israeli ambassador – then it is natural to mention that he is an Orthodox Jew.
- Norge is lost!
- So sad to see.
- The whole world of leftists is making an absolute fool of itself, and revealing themselves to be the naziis that they constantly accuse everyone else of being.
- This is DISGUSTING to the nth degree
- Europeans learned nothing from the Nazi Holocaust.
- Whoever wrote, “the Jew Kushner”, and whoever edited the copy, knew EXACTLY what they were doing…Apology not accepted.
- Bibi is right. Israel is the only truly safe place
The oft misused Antonio Banderas gif is appropriate here…
Incidentally, you may recall MMA fighter Chael Sonnen was recently advised not to refer to individuals as “jew”…