In 2008, MFP launched a petition to impeach Obama prior to his inauguration– and, not long thereafter– called for his deportation.
In the years since, MFP referred to Obama as the “Terrorist-in-Chief”, urged the military to disobey his orders, and wrote (in retrospect) crazy shit like:
Obama is operating in keeping with his demonic, Luciferian nature.
MFP wasn’t alone…
- World Net Daily: “Does Obama intend to destroy capitalism?” – 2009
- Right Wing News: “Obama is destroying America” – 2009
- Glenn Beck: Obama is a Marxist – 2009
- Info Wars: Obama FEMA camps activated – 2011
- David Limbaugh: “Obama intentionally destroying America” – 2012
- Rush Limbaugh: “We’re doomed”, if Obama reelected – 2012
But as it turns out, the country is no better or worse off than it would have been under John McCain or Mitt Romney (who himself supported an individual mandate until 2010)…
|GDP||Debt as % of GDP||Economic Freedom Index|
|US||1||104%(2008: 76%)||11(2008: 8)|
|Murder rate||Rape rate(Pre-2014 feminazi re-definition)|
|Clinton||7.3||36.1 (* not incl. Clinton’s own rapes)|
# of police murdered in the line of duty
|Bush (single term)||361|
LOVABLE INNOCENT ISRAEL
In hindsight, it was all very Y2K…
I guess you are not Satanic after all. Also, sorry about being racist to you.