Last week, the Deliverance-wing of the GOP claimed everything from Lester Holt, to Hillary’s earpiece, to post-debate polls were rigged by a vast, left-wing conspiracy.
But then #VPdebate happened…
- Chris Matthews: Pence “excellent”, “eloquent”…
- CNN Politics: “Mike Pence bests Tim Kaine”.
- CNN instant poll: Pence 48-42.
- Brian Stelter: Team Kaine conceding?
- 538: “Kaine interrupted far more than Pence”.
- LATimes: This will help Pence in 2020.
- LATimes: “Pence won”.
- Michael Smerconish: Pence helped himself for 2020.
- Chris Jansing: “Pence set a strong base for prez run”.
- Kevin Cdfdfdsfs: “This is a win for Trump world, just like first debate was a win for Clinton world”.
- Robert Costa: “Dutiful, deflective and prepared performance”.
- Jon Ralston: “I think Pence is wearing an earpiece, which is why he’s doing so well”.
- Atlantic FB: “Pence was the victor”.
- Jonathan Allen: “Pence beat Kaine”.
- Matt Viser: “Pence was often calm with hostile callers. That skill is helping him tonight”.
- RINO Tim Carney: “How you know Pence won”.
- RINO Kevin Madden: “Pence…had the right strategy…was unflappable”.
It’s weird how the vast, left-wing conspiracy is less inclined to trash your performance when you speak in complete sentences and don’t act like a maniac.
Get that # Mike!! You deserve to smash– you big, beautiful RINO bastard!