Here is just some of the appropriate, fap-based reactions to last week’s so-called Dallas massacre:
- How Many People Have To Die Because Of The #Blacklivesmatter Movement?
- Dallas and the Battle for the Remains of Humanity
- Welcome to Third World America
- Will Obama Race War Cancel The Election?
- After Dallas, Time To Accept The Reality Of Race
The numbers paint a slightly less apocalyptic picture.
In contrast to unceasingly negative news coverage (from both sides), ’08-16 is among the safest, most peaceful eras in modern American history.
Despite a ~40%, a forty percent increase in the population since 1976, there are actually fewer homicides and rapes today than there were during the Reagan era.
That goes for police too…
# of police murdered in the line of duty
|2016||34 (on pace for ~55)|
Fortunately, low-information voters are highly fear-mongering and repetition.