* Audible for reading and sight-impaired visitors.
* MFP condemns all forms of racism and sexism w/out qualification.
** Published under fair use for educational purposes only.
- One of the participants worked on a major Republican presidential campaign.
- Both (semi-)privately lament that “backwards rubes” comprise too much of the GOP electorate.
- Both were anti-Trump during the GOP primaries.
Ironically, the exchange began in defense of Michael Steele– who, they argue, was a victim of entrenched racism within the RNC…