23-year-old adult actress Zoey Kush…
But 3rd trimester symptoms via WebMD…
What to expect in the 3rd Trimester
- Bleeding – Spotting may sometimes be a sign of a serious problem, including placenta previa.
- Discharge – You might see more vaginal discharge during the third trimester. If the flow is heavy enough to soak through your panty liners, call your doctor.
- Frequent urination – Now that your baby is bigger, the baby’s head may be pressing down on your bladder . That extra pressure means you’ll have to go to the bathroom more frequently
- Hemorrhoids – Hemorrhoids are actually varicose veins — swollen veins that form around the ****.
- Varicose veins – Your circulation has increased to send extra blood to your growing baby. That excess blood flow can cause tiny red veins, known as spider veins, to appear on your skin.
- Stretch marks – These tiny tears, which appear in skin that’s being stretched to the limit during pregnancy, are usually a result of genetics.
To those who doubt me 😀 pic.twitter.com/xyWaYSSF8f
— Zoey Kush (@ItsZoeyKush) October 12, 2013
I make faces at myself on my front camera when I'm bored lol pic.twitter.com/bV8nw2dUTo
— Zoey Kush (@ItsZoeyKush) August 27, 2014
— Zoey Kush (@ItsZoeyKush) September 30, 2015
— Zoey Kush (@ItsZoeyKush) January 31, 2016
Merry Christmas !! pic.twitter.com/z4ZLQaxBG8
— Zoey Kush (@ItsZoeyKush) December 26, 2014
Turkey leg at the Renaissance Fair ! ♡ pic.twitter.com/85ZoujQujh
— Zoey Kush (@ItsZoeyKush) March 27, 2016
A little over 30 weeks and counting 🙂 pic.twitter.com/umGHbt9Hf9
— Zoey Kush (@ItsZoeyKush) April 7, 2016
Getting close ! pic.twitter.com/NXayMzumOg
— Zoey Kush (@ItsZoeyKush) April 21, 2016
I’m just like ♥ ♥ ♥